Friday, June 18, 2010

Where to start

Wow! A blog?! I always thought blogs were for people who were cool and had funny things to say. Well, I lack the coolness, the ability to spell and usually the funniest thing I have to say is something that the boys did. But I thought, you know it might be fun to just try. So here I am!

And here is my story . . .

This crazy adventure I call life really started June 21, 2003. I married my best friend and the love of my life. We have had so many ups and downs over the last (almost) 7 years but have just grown stronger and stronger. My adventure into motherhood started August 14, 2006. I met my oldest son, Dalton. Shortly after I met my middle child, Spencer, October 17, 2007. And I then I met my sweet baby girl, Vivian, a year ago today!! June 18, 2009.

So between being a domestic engineer and a loving wife and mommy I'm pretty worn out most days. We have just started a new adventure of selling our house and moving. But more on that tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oops thought I commented on this last night, I just wanted to say welcome to blogland!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete