Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Inspection Day


Well today was the day of the inspection on our new house. I didn't think it would be so nerve wracking but boy was I wrong! I just kept praying that they wouldn't find anything major, that we wouldn't have any problems with the homeowner or inspector. And God answered it all! No major problems, the husband was home and was very nice. He showed Jason a few things around the house and gave him some tips on a few things. And the inspector was SO nice and funny!! If you ever need an inspection let me know, I'll give you his name. Really GREAT guy! Well while the inspection was going on we got to have another look around the house and take some pictures. We are more in love than the first time. The picture I have of the outside isn't all that great but you get the general idea. I can't wait to get all of our things in and really make it our home! I also can't wait to have everyone over to see it.


The weather was also great so we got to swim. Well the kids did at least. This was Viv's first time in her bathing suit so it was cute to see. She looks bigger each day and every time she says something new or does something new I am reminded that my baby is growing up too fast. Well I guess that gives me a better excuse to hold her tighter and spoil her a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment