Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Watch Out!

Most of you know my hubby is a hunter but until recently I had no desire to hunt.  I love guns and I love to do target practice but sitting in a tree stand for HOURS on end did not appeal to me.  Did I mention it's usually freezing and you must leave before dawn?  None of these things sounded like fun to me. BUT then I helped butcher deer this past fall.  And I don't know why but it was fun to me. I was the rookie at it but I had so much fun. So I told my hubby that if we got a chance to go together I would do it.  Well wouldn't you know his tree stand is a double and Dick's had a super sale on camo hunting gear. So look out deer of Indiana. Come opening day I will be in a tree stand with my loving husband trying to fill our freezer yet again with yummy meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment