Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Vivian

On June 18 we celebrated our sweet baby girl's 2nd b-day! Her birth was one I will never forget and neither will my best friend who was with me or my husband who was NOT!

Here is my sweet princess in the hospital

My princess in her tutu & birthday shirt. The shirt says "I'm 2!"

We had everyone over for a cook out and this is Viv guarding her food.

Me and my birthday girl

This was the hit of the party. I found this at a used kids' clothing and toy story for $15. It's a baby changing, feeding, washing station. And she loves it!


Digging in!

Happy Birthday Vivian!  May you always remember that God made you exactly the way He planned.  You are beautiful in His eyes and He loves you no matter what. And all of those apply to me too.  Your sweet spirit and love for others shows and your feisty nature makes you such a character.  We love you Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment