Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Inside Fun

Life in our house with 3 kids is RARELY boring. Most of the time if the weather is nice I will send the kids outside to play but some times just you can't.

Or at least not for long periods of time.

I'm not really a crafty mom at least not with the kids.  I find it tiring and frustrating.  It takes me 20 min to get the craft or project ready and in 30 sec they are tired of it. So I try to come up with other things for them to do other than have movie time!

Of course we do send them out to play but with the cold temps that has to be limited.

And for baby girls the snow comes in to you. Although she was NOT fan!

You can also pretend to be a Magician.

Or go to the mall and play on the play area.

you could form a band. With 3 big base drums.

Or just have a wrestling match.

Or watch mommy cook! (doesn't happen often so they'd better take a picture)

All else fails send them outside and lock the door. Just kidding! I wouldn't lock them out (at least not in the cold!)

No comments:

Post a Comment