Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas Time

It's the MOST wonderful time of the year! Not only is it a great song but it's SO true!  Especially if you have kids.  To see the excitement in their eyes is like nothing else.

First it was the children's program at church.  The boys both played bells this year!  What a treat to watch them ring their bells with excitement.


Then came Christmas at Mom & Dad Stevens.  I don't have many pictures it was all a bit of a blur but here is Viv with her cousin Cohen.  They are 6 days apart and Viv just loves to talk to him.


The kids got a little People manger.  So Viv played with baby Jesus and the rest of the gang the whole Christmas season.  Actually they are all up in the playroom right now waiting for Christmas time.


Then we got the special treat of spending Christmas eve at home, well after church. So we had a special family meal.  Even ate in the dining room!

Then it was time for church so finest Christmas attire please!  Viv doesn't look too excited but I think this was probably picture number 4,567 that we took to try to get a good one.


I wanted a good picture of me and the kids and I got this.  The boys looking amazingly cute and Vivian telling me not to touch her!


Everyone sit by the tree in your Christmas jammies!


And then Santa got spoiled! I think the boys wanted to empty the fridge for him.  We left cookies, milk, pomegranates and beer.  Santa was HAPPY!


Here is Jason in a hat beard combo that I knit for him. The moustache actually detaches and you can knit different moustaches.


Then there is Christmas morning breakfast! 


Did I ever tell you how much I love Christmas?!

No comments:

Post a Comment