Thursday, July 15, 2010

Splash Day

Today was Preschool Splash Day at church. We met at Shoaff park and played at the splash pad. They also had a huge playground and Pastor Jim was nice enough to have snacks and juice for us.

Dalton & Spencer had a BLAST! They really loved being drenched. That is Spencer in the blue & red Elmo trunks and Dalton is in the red & white Hawaiian trunks.






But Vivian on the other hand . .


I sat her by one of the fountains and she was NOT happy with me. Oops!

But all in all we had such a fun time. Dalton said he LOVED splash day. I can't wait to take them to another splash park. On a side note SPLASH is my new goal for Spencer to say. It's a hard one but I know he can do it. Just this past week he said Sippy, Speech & Orange. All words that he really had troubles with. So off we go to learn to say SPLASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment