Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick Or Treat

Happy Halloween!



Tonight Jason and I took 2 dragons and a ladybug out for a fun family time of Trick or Treating!


Dalton as a dragon/Dino




Spencer as a dragon



Vivian the lady bug



But our trip was almost cut short when Spencer tripped and hit his head on a driveway. Jason & I both HEARD it (and you know my heart sank). We picked him up and held him for a minute and he was just fine. He was a little shy the rest of the time but was happy to get candy.




And candy we certainly got! Of course Jason & I had to "check" it over, but all 3 of the kids got plenty of candy after supper tonight.

What a fantastic night we had! Lots of great memories and things I won't ever forget. Like Dalton running ahead of us and when we told him to wait he said "I can't help it! I'm SO excited!!!!" And Miss Viv actually said "Trick or Treat" or her version. Of course it was only to Jason and I, but we heard it! Our family is growing so quickly and I'm trying to soak it all in! I love family time!


Me & My Little Lady Bug



Dalton at one of our first stops

No comments:

Post a Comment