Sunday, October 3, 2010

Do you feel it?

Fall has officially arrived and in our house that means one thing.

FOOTBALL!!!


Although we watch all the NFL games, we are really Purdue fans. We watch all the Purdue games and while watching the NFL Jason points out all the players that used to go to Purdue. We try to get down to at least one game a year although I didn't get to go last year. But I am really looking forward to going this year. It's always so much fun to tailgate and then after the game we usually walk the campus and hit up a few stores.

Fall also means changing of the leaves & cooler weather. Two of my favorite things about fall. I love waking up in the morning and putting on a jacket. And don't even get me started on how much I LOVE jeans!! I would wear them year round if I could. And the fall leaves are so beautiful. A tradition we have gotten away from (but need to start up again) is going up to Pokagon and walk around looking at the leaves and just the beauty of the fall. What a gorgeous state park! And although I've never stayed there, they have a beautiful lodge resort too. Well it's time to put on my jeans and watch some football!

No comments:

Post a Comment