Friday, September 17, 2010

Calling the Cows


I never got a chance to blog this when we were at my in-laws so I'll take a min. and do it now.

One of my favorite things about my in-laws is that they live in the country. Right across the street from them are 2 cows. I'm not good with types of cow but they look like Black Angus to me and I know they are going to be eaten at the end of the season so that would be my guess. Well these 2 cows, named Ham & Burger, are funny cows! When you moo at them they moo back. And if you yell "Come on Boys!" they will come to you! It's funny. But anyways, Dalton was mooing out the window one day and we asked him what he was doing. He said "talking to the cows. I speak cow ya know?!" We all lost it. So now when we are over there we ask him if he can call the cows! And we look for Ham & Burger every time we go to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment